Monday, November 26, 2012

Tis the Season



The holiday season is officially underway, my jeans are feeling the effects of Thanksgiving feasts, my family and I dominated Black Friday sales, and right now I am being serenaded by Michael Buble's Christmas album. I am slightly overwhelmed at all there is to do in the next month, but i'm so excited for Christmas and the various holiday weddings I will attend or see pictures of!

I don't know about you all but this is one of my favorite times at Something Blue. We loved preparing our fall issue, getting to set up barn receptions, and the list could go on and on. You can check all of that stuff out in our latest issue, which we are working on putting up in a working PDF version online too! Get excited!

Like I was saying, fall is great, but i'm all about winter weddings. There is something different about them, they almost feel magical in a way. It may be the hopeless romantic mixed with the Floridian in me, but the snow falling, cranberry centerpieces, the winter greenery and twinkly lights; ah, it's too much! We've been pinning away for our winter wedding ideas, so if your big day is coming up in a few short weeks make sure to check that out for some quick DIY ideas!

I am going to work on some new crafts and recipes for you guys to try this winter, whether it be for your wedding or your new home and first holiday as a MRS (how exciting!) So keep checking back for those quick tips, and feel free to Tweet, Pin, and Facebook us!

As always, we would love to see your engagement and wedding pictures so post them on our Facebook page and share any tips or questions you may have.

Love you all and happy planning!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment